Vous avez jusqu’au 30 janvier 2014 pour proposer un atelier pour la conférence annuelle sur la santé trans (Philadlephia Trans* Health Conference) qui se tiendra du 12 au 14 juin 2014 à Philadelphie.
Voici l’appel (Eng) :
The Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference hosts over 200 workshops each year. The success of the event is dependent upon the experience and expertise that comes from the community, so the planning committee is now soliciting workshop proposals from the community that are focused onsexuality*.
We favor participatory, engaging workshops that work towards education, empowerment, and improving social and political conditions, as well as facilitators who are flexible and creative due to the size and scope of the conference.
We seek workshop proposals that address the following broad themes:
- Sexual orientation, including but not limited to asexuality, bisexuality, heterosexuality, homosexuality, pansexuality and/or queer sexuality
- Sexual expression, including monosexuality, polysexuality, fetishism, kink, monogamy, polyamory, sexology, solo-sex, swinging and other creative play beyond our imaginations
- Sex-positive, trans*-, queer, & asexual-inclusive safer sex education
- Consent, communication and accountability in sexual relationships
- Support for survivors of sexual violence
- Sexuality throughout the life span
How To Submit Your Proposal
Detailed instructions for proposal submission can be found at http://www.trans-health.org. When you submit your proposal using the online form, make sure to check “sexuality” as your topic area.
*Submissions are due on January 30, 2014.*
Please also include the following in your submission:
- The goals or objectives of your workshop
- The intended audience for your workshop
- A detailed outline of the activities proposed
- A statement explaining how your workshop will be participatory and engaging
For More Information
Please watch http://www.trans-health.org for more conference developments as plans are finalized, including details about sponsorship, advertising, and vending opportunities, as well as housing options, pre-registration, and more program details. For questions specific to sexuality programming, please contact Chelsea Fullerton at chelseaefullerton[@]gmail.com.
**Workshops on a variety of other topics are being solicited as well.
>> Plus d’informations sur l’événement : http://www.trans-health.org/